The website https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ is a commercial e-shop selling products through the Internet (hereinafter: e-shop or website), created and operated by THE RIGHT CHOICE PRIVATE COMPANY, with the distinctive title THE RIGHT CHOICE, TIN EL80133334, D’ (D’, H’) Tax Office of Athens (D΄, H΄, J΄, K΄ of Athens), General Commercial Registry (GEMI) number 154603801000, E-Commerce of specialized sterilization services with the new product line Healthkeeper UVC, based in Athens, Karagiorgi Servias 2, e-mail address email@example.com and telephone line of the e-shop: +30 210 3000 468 or +30 210 3731 771 (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the COMPANY).
The COMPANY has set as its primary goal the best service and satisfaction of the customers who will visit its websites through building and maintaining a climate of trust.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the e-shop under the trademark:
which can be found at https://www.healthkeeper.gr/.
Any user-customer who enters and trades or uses the services of the e-shop (hereinafter for the sake of brevity, “visitor” and/or “user” or “customer” depending on the nature of his browsing on it, i.e. if browsing is limited to a visit in the store or an order is placed for the purpose of purchasing products) is considered to provide his full consent and accept unconditionally the following terms. If a user disagrees with the following terms, it is his responsibility to refrain from visiting, and not to use the services provided by the e-shop and the website in general.
All transactions carried out through this website are governed by the Greek and the European law on electronic commerce, as well as by the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994, as amended by Law 4512/2018) for distance selling.
The contracts concluded remotely through this website are drawn up in the Greek language.
The Courts of Athens are responsible for resolving any dispute that may arise from the use of this website.
Any invalidity of some terms of the present does not entail the invalidity of the other terms too. The non-exercise by the COMPANY of its rights under these terms does not lead to its waiver of these rights.
The COMPANY is not responsible for violation of these terms due to reasons of force majeure, such as extreme weather events, earthquakes, floods, fires, emergencies, etc.
Information provided & Products
The COMPANY ensures the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the e-shop, in terms of the identity of the COMPANY and the transactions provided through the e-shop.
The entire content of https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ and especially the images, photos, graphics, texts, videos and generally all the files constitute the intellectual property and trademarks of the e-shop https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ and of “THE RIGHT CHOICE” and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek and the Community law. It is prohibited to copy, modify, change, alter, modify, reproduce, distribute, transfer, sell, republish, send data in any way and any information (in whole or in part) provided on this website by any means or way without prior written consent of the COMPANY. The names, images, logos and distinctive features listed and describing the e-shop under the trademark:
or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, constitute assets of the COMPANY or of the third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the e-shop does not in any case provide a license or right to be used by third parties.
Limitation of liability
The COMPANY, in the context of its transactions through the e-shop, is not responsible and is not obliged to compensate for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation, non-execution or delay in the execution of orders, for any reason. The presentation of the products on this website constitutes an invitation to the user of the website to submit a proposal for the preparation of a contract, and the electronic ordering of products constitutes an invitation to the user to submit a proposal, which binds the COMPANY only when it is expressly accepted.
The COMPANY does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the e-shop, but informs the interested customer on the basis of the data kept about the availability or not and undertakes, in case of change of these data, to inform the customers in time about the unavailability; in this case it bears no further responsibility.
The COMPANY does not have any civil or criminal liability for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively, alternatively and/or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that any visitor of the e-shop or third party may suffer for reasons related to the operation or not and/or the use of the website and/or the inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available by him/her and/or any unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and/or services and/or information available through it.
The website https://www.healthkeeper.gr/, under the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, grants the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right of access, use and presentation of the website and its contents. This permission does not constitute a transfer of title to this website and its components and is subject to the following restrictions: (1) all copies of the site and its components, all copyright and other proprietary notices must be retained and (2) the website and its components may not be modified in any way nor be reproduced or made public or distributed or otherwise used -both the website and its components- for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise specified herein.
Links to the website https://www.healthkeeper.gr/
The links contained in the website of this e-shop lead to pages of the store or in some cases lead the user to be transferred from it (e-shop) to websites of third party internet content providers. These related websites are not controlled by the COMPANY and the COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in a hosted website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The COMPANY is not responsible for internet broadcasts or for any form of transmission received from any linked and non-linked website.
The user/customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the e-shop according to the definitions of the law and based on the rules of good faith and transactional ethics.
The users of this website are obliged to comply with the provisions and regulations of the Greek, European and International Law, and the relevant telecommunications legislation, and to refrain from any illegal or abusive conduct when using this website or in relation to its use, as well as from adopting unfair competition and other illegal practices.The user of the website is responsible for any damage caused to the website https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ due to the misuse or improper use of the website and the services offered through it. In the event that the website https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ is involved in any litigation or is called to pay any kind of compensation due to the breach of the obligations of the user set forth in these terms, the user will have to compensate the COMPANY for this reason.
Safety – Danger
UV-C offers significant benefits in inactivating the DNA and RNA of microorganisms, but should be used with caution in the safety of humans and animals. Direct exposure to UV-C may cause damage to the skin and retina, so make sure that there are no people or animals in the area that is irradiated by UVC light when using the product. The product you buy should not be near to plastic surfaces.
The responsibility for the correct use of the product, in strict compliance with its instructions for use, rests solely with the customer, who must ensure that all required protection measures are met at the area where the company’s products are used.
In case the product is used by a person other than the buyer, the latter must, at his own risk, inform the user of the observance of the prescribed safety measures in accordance with the instructions for use.
The COMPANY assumes no civil and criminal liability for any consequences that the consumer or third parties will suffer regarding the use of the product.
For more information, please refer to the Packaging Instructions of each individual product, which you must read carefully BEFORE the operation.
Our goal is to serve you through a simple, fast, secure and enjoyable transaction process:
1. Navigate to https://www.healthkeeper.gr, https://www.healthkeeper.gr/, go to the e-shop, select the goods you are interested in and wish to buy through the wide collection of https://www.healthkeeper.gr.
2. . Add them to the “SHOPPING BAG” by clicking on the relevant ADD TO CART icon which is the same for any purchase you may make during a visit to https://www.healthkeeper.gr. This is how you place your order.
3. Next, select the CHECK-OUT option, and then follow the steps of the short payment process in order to complete the shipment of your order, after filling in the necessary fields of your required information and selecting the payment and shipping method.
Upon completion of the ordering process, you will receive an informative e-mail from us confirming the receipt of your order, with which will complete our contract and finalize its content.
Availability of the products
In case any of the goods you ordered is not immediately available, then we will contact you via e-mail, within a reasonable time from the placement of the order, to inform you about the possible delivery time. In this case, if you consider that this period of time does not satisfy you, you have the opportunity to request its replacement by another product you want. Alternatively you can request the withdrawal of the order for the goods in question. The rest of the goods of your order will be sent to you, unless you instruct us otherwise.
In case you want to cancel your order for any reason after its completion and registration at https://www.healthkeeper.grand before it is shipped to you, you should contact https://www.healthkeeper.gr via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that if the cancellation of the order is made before its delivery to the courier company, the cancellation will be made without any financial burden for the customer.
However, in case the order is canceled after its delivery to the courier company, the shipping costs will be borne by the customer and not the COMPANY.
- Delivery time varies, depending on the availability of each product. For more information regarding the delivery time, please visit https://www.healthkeeper.gr/, the e-shop of the COMPANY.
- If we encounter any problem in processing your order (such as lack of a product from the manufacturer) or the products you have chosen are not immediately available, then we will contact you in order to find together the best possible solution and the products you ordered will be sent to you on the same day on which we will collect them.
- Shipments of your orders are made daily by the company to our external partner – Courier company, except on weekends, holidays and general strikes, and deliveries are made during the delivery hours of the cooperating courier companies.
- In case an order is to be delivered abroad (outside Greece), please contact us at +30 210 3000 468 210 or +30 210 3731 771 (daily from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm, except for weekends and holidays), or via e-mail at
email@example.com, , for information regarding your order’s shipping method.
- The Company does not assume any responsibility towards the customer for any delays due to the courier company.
- Force majeure: The COMPANY is not responsible for delays in the execution of the order (including delivery) due to circumstances that cannot be attributed to the fault of the COMPANY or due to force majeure, and therefore the COMPANY is entitled to an extension of the time for the execution of the order. Examples include strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier/transportation/production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts, and natural disasters. If such incidents last more than two (2) months, the contract of sale can be terminated by any party without compensation. If the Customer deems that he no longer has an interest in the execution of the order, he is entitled to terminate the contract of sale and the COMPANY is obliged to return the price as well as any other amount paid under the contract of sale.
1.Shipping by Courier
The product is delivered to the place indicated by the Customer.More specifically, the product is delivered by our company to an external partner – carrier and the Customer is informed electronically that the product is ready for shipment. Shipping costs are calculated based on the Customer’s order. Any incorrect registration by the Customer and therefore incorrect calculation of shipping costs is not attributing responsibility to the COMPANY, but to the Customer.
Shipping by SPEEDEX Courier
Regarding the delivery cost :
- The shipping charge within Attica is € 2.85 incl. VAT, for up to 2 kg, and an additional charge of € 0.98 per kg.
- The charge for land destinations (outside Attica) is € 3.22 incl. VAT, for up to 2 kg and an additional charge of € 1.11 per kg.
- The charge for island destinations is € 3.60 incl. VAT, for up to 2 kg and an additional charge of € 1.24 per kg.
*The prices include VAT and refer to a total order weight of up to 2kgr. Regarding the delivery time, those set by Speedex are valid; please refer to its official website. Deliveries within the city are carried out no later than 2 days, and shipping to another city no later than 5 working days.
*Please note that due to the current situation of the Courier companies, the delivery time may be different from that provided on the Speedex Courier website.
Shipping by Biz Courier
- The shipping charge within Attica is € 4.22 incl. VAT, for up to 2 kg and an additional charge of € 1.26 per kg.
- The shipping charge for land destinations (outside Attica) is € 4.22 incl. VAT, for up to 2 kg and an additional charge of € 1.26 per kg
- The shipping charge for island destinations is € 4.22 incl. VAT, up to 2 kg and an additional charge of € 1.26 per kg.
*The prices include VAT and refer to a total order weight of up to 2kgr.
Regarding the delivery time, as mentioned on the Biz website, the following applies:
Deliveries within the country & Next Day Deliveries| Biz Courier
Same Day (deliveries on the same day within the Attica basin)
Same Day Service, available Monday to Friday from 09:00 a.m. until 18:00 p.m.
Biz Standard (Next Day)
Delivery the next working day, with the exception of a few places in Greece and the areas inaccessible to the cooperating network of BIZ (1 to 2 and 1 to 4 working days respectively)
*Please note that due to the current situation of the Courier companies, the delivery time may be different from that provided on the Biz Courier website.
2. Pickup from the store
https://www.healthkeeper.gr/gives you the opportunity to pick up the products you ordered from our store, as long as they are available, during working days and hours.
Please note that ONLY Personal products UVC Bars & Sterilization Bags can be picked up from the Company’s store.
All other products featuring on our website can only be delivered to you.
Our store is located at Karagiorgi Servias 2, Athens, Syntagma 10562/4th floor.
- On the website https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ / all orders are processed until 15:00 and are sent directly to the courier company. Orders received after 15:00 are processed by us the next business day (weekends are not considered business days).
- Please note that in case you do not receive the order confirmation e-mail (also check your spam folder), please contact us, as there is a possibility that the order has not been placed.
- All orders are kept in our store for up to five (5) days.
- If we encounter any problem in processing your order, such as lack of a product from the manufacturer or the products you have chosen are not immediately available, then we will contact you to find together the best possible solution and then your order will be sent by us on the same day on which we will collect the products.
1. Cash on delivery
Through this payment method, you must pay the corresponding value of the goods of your order upon their receipt through the cooperating courier company.
The charge is € 2.30 all over Greece including VAT. The products come to your address through SPEEDEX courier or Biz and you pay the total price at the time of delivery.
For your best service, there will be direct communication (by phone and/or by e-mail) for any clarifications and confirmations before sending the order. The order is sent after the customer has been informed by the competent department that his order is in progress and has given his consent.
- For orders over € 150.00 with cash on delivery, we may ask you for a part of the amount (50%) as an advance payment so as to confirm your order.
- Please note that cash on delivery orders over € 250.00 are not accepted. You may choose to pay by credit or debit card, or wire transfer or pick up and pay at the store.
In case you choose the method of cash on delivery as the method of payment of the order, it is obligatory for you to register a bank account number to which we will refund your money in case of withdrawal.
2. Payment by credit or debit card via Viva Payments (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, AMERICAN EXPRESS) and Paypal.
If you have a VISA, VISA ELECTRON, Master Card, Maestro, American Express credit/debit card, you can use it safely through our order form.
The credit card is charged after checking and certifying its details and validity. Your credit card transactions in our e-shop are made through a Bank and are protected by top online security systems that guarantee a secure transaction environment.
The credit card payment process is covered by the most modern security standards. The accuracy and security of your transactions is guaranteed by the use of SSL protocol.
You can also choose to pay for your order via PayPal. For this payment method, your transaction is made through the PayPal secure page following the instructions that you will find on the specific website
3. Wire transfer
You can deposit the amount of money for the orders in our account, which we keep in PIRAEUS bank. Take advantage of *Web Banking!
After your deposit, please contact us for confirmation and send the proof of payment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you choose to make the deposit through web banking from another bank besides the above cooperating with our company, the bank may charge you bank expenses for the transaction, for which we have no responsibility.
If your bank charges you for the transaction, you must deposit the exact amount of the order plus any commission of your bank. The order is processed from the date of confirmation of the deposit.
Account no.: 560 909 954 0039
IBAN : GR 540172 6090 0056 0909 9540 039
The amount to be paid can be deposited within 3 days in the above accounts. After these 3 days, your order will be canceled without notice or reason.
4. Order pick up and payment of the amount at the store
To pick up your order and pay the amount at the store, simply select “pick up from the store” in the shipping method. The opening hours of our store are from 10:00 to 18:00. To pick up your order you will be asked to show us your ID card and tell us the order number sent to you at the email address you indicated.
Please note that ONLY Personal products UVC Bars & Sterilization Bags can be picked up from the Company’s store.
All other products featuring on our website can only be delivered to you.
When your order is ready, we will notify you by phone or e-mail so you know when you can come to pick it up.
Our address is Karagiorgi Servias 2, Athens, Syntagma, 10562/4th Floor.
The listed product prices are the final ones (i.e. VAT is included), are recommended by https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ and are competitive compared to the prices of similar products in the relevant market within the Greek Territory.https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ reserves the right to change prices without prior notice to the customer. In any case, the customer, when receiving the order, will pay the price which was listed on https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ at the time of placing the order.
Products return due to errors on delivery
In all cases in which other products than the sold ones are delivered, by type or quantity or with the COMPANY, the customer returns the products for inspection and ascertainment of the error. In this case, the costs of returning the products are borne by the COMPANY; the same applies for the costs for resending the products to the customer, provided that the return method proposed by the COMPANY, proven in writing, is observed.
Returns of defective products or due to lack of agreed properties
- In case it is found that the product has a manufacturing defect, or is missing some of the agreed properties, the following apply, according to art. 534 et seq. of the Greek Civil Code:
The return of the product to be replaced must be done within the deadlines set by law, along with all the documents that accompanied the product and its complete packaging. In particular, the customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all its parts, the accompanying documentation and its packaging in excellent condition. In no case can a product which is not in its original state be accepted.
The return of the products will be made either through Courier or in a store maintained by the COMPANY with the trademark:
- In cases of return by courier,the COMPANY bears the costs of sending the replaced or repaired product as well as the costs for its resending.
- After the return of the products, the defect reported by the customer is checked and then the customer is contacted in order for him to be informed about the results of this check.
- If the defect or the lack of agreed quality is ascertained, the repair or replacement of the product is carried out at the discretion of the COMPANY, otherwise the transaction is cancelled in case the product cannot be repaired in a reasonable time and the COMPANY cannot find any other product of corresponding or better characteristics or of equivalent value for replacement.
- In the case of cancellation of the transaction, the refund of the initial payment will be made in the same way as the initial payment by the customer to the COMPANY was made, as follows:
Α) In the case a credit card had been charged, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the issuing bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed to any action provided under the contract it has drawn up with the customer without the relevant responsibility of the COMPANY. Following this information, the COMPANY bears no responsibility for the timing and manner of execution of the reversal, which is governed by the aforementioned contract.
Β)In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option “pickup from the store”, refund will take place by returning the money to the customer from the COMPANY store.
C)In case of payment by wire transfer, a reverse wire transfer will be made from the COMPANY’s accounts to the customer.
D) In case of cash on delivery, money will be returned to the customer either at the COMPANY’s store or in the bank account that the customer will indicate.
- In the event that the products are returned damaged or defective, the COMPANY has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined based on the condition of the products, and make a full or partial settlement of its claim unilaterally and ad ipso against the customer.
- The COMPANY is not liable for compensation due to lack of an agreed quality, if the quality existed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but ceased to exist without the fault of the COMPANY, before the risk passed to the customer.
- It is noted that our Company does not accept the return of products purchased at a discounted price.
Right of the customer to withdraw
The CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from the delivery of the products to him or to whomever he has indicated. The withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- This withdrawal is unjustified and free of charge , and if the product has already been delivered the customer, the latter must return it exactly in the condition in which he received it, with all its parts, the accompanying documentation and its packaging in excellent condition. The Customer must return the product to the COMPANY within a period of fourteen days from the day on which he announced to the COMPANY the decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The return of the item is accepted, only if the buyer has already paid any amount charged to the COMPANY for the shipment of the item to him/her and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing or electronically and the COMPANY is obliged to send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it reaches it (download the withdrawal form template HERE). *
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, the COMPANY is obliged, after checking the product for any damage, to return the price received within 14 days from the receipt of the products, as well as the shipping costs.
- Shipping costs are not refundable if the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the COMPANY. Payment costs are not refundable if the customer had chosen a payment method other than the cheapest standard payment method offered by the COMPANY.
- Refund to the customer will be as follows: :
Α) In the case a credit card had been charged: In case, by the time of withdrawal and return of the product, the price has been paid to the COMPANY by the bank, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will proceed to any action provided for under the contract with the customer. Following this information, the COMPANY bears no responsibility for the timing and manner of execution of the reversal, which is governed by the aforementioned contract.
Β) In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option “pickup from the store”, refund will take place by returning the money to the customer from the COMPANY store from which pick-up took place. In the case of payment by wire transfer, the refund will also be made by wire transfer to the customer’s bank account.
C) In case of cash on delivery, the refund will be made either to a bank account indicated by the customer via the withdrawal form or in cash from the COMPANY store.
- The customer is liable to compensate the COMPANY if he/she made use of the goods other than that which is necessary to determine their nature, characteristics and function, during the period until the declaration of withdrawal. The determination of the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should be made on the basis of the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by the COMPANY, and in any case without opening the packaging of the products and putting the good in operation. The COMPANY is willing to inform the customer of any questions regarding the nature and function of the products by providing additional information material electronically or otherwise. In case of opening the packaging or putting the products into operation, their value is automatically reduced as the product is characterized as used and the customer must compensate the COMPANY for reducing the value of the product. The reduction of the value from opening the packaging and consequently from the characterization of the product as used is examined on a case by case basis and is determined by the COMPANY and usually ranges between 20% and 30%. The COMPANY is entitled to agree with the customer its compensation, even to proceed to an offset.
- In the event that the products are returned damaged or defective, the e-shop has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined based on the condition of the products, and make a full or partial settlement of its claim unilaterally and ad ipso against the customer.
The legal warranty consists of the seller’s responsibility in case the product, upon delivery to the consumer, is defective or does not meet its characteristics as described by the seller. The warranty for UVC lamps is one (1) year, while for the rest of the product the warranty is two (2) years.
Comments on the Warranty
- If a defect appears on the product you purchased within the first 6 months, the problem is considered to have existed when you received it, unless THE COMPANY can prove otherwise. Therefore, you are entitled to free repair and replacement, or if this proves to be too difficult or costly, you may be offered a price reduction or refund.
- If the product you purchased breaks down after 6 months, you are still entitled to free repair or replacement or, at the very least, a reduction in price or a refund. However, you must prove that the problem already existed upon receipt of the products.
Some products are accompanied by a Commercial Warranty which is offered as an option by the seller or the manufacturer, and concerns product repair, product replacement or refund, in accordance with the terms set by the manufacturer and in “service centers” approved by him. The Commercial Warranty constitutes coverage additional to the rights that the legal warranty provides to you.
For information about the commercial warranty of the product you bought through https://www.healthkeeper.gr/, you can refer to the product packaging. You can also visit the manufacturer’s website or contact us at +30 210 3000 468 210 or +30 210 3731 771 (daily from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm, except on weekends and holidays), or via e-mail at email@example.com, for further guidance.
Applicable Law – Jurisdiction – Extrajudicial Settlement of Disputes
For the extrajudicial settlement of disputes, the Customer can refer to the competent bodies of extrajudicial settlement of consumer disputes, i.e. to the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kaningos Square, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel.: 1520, fax: +30 2103843549), to the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave., P.C. 114 71, Athens, tel.: +30 210 6460734, fax: +30 210 6460414), at the Committees of Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) located at the Municipalities of the country.
According to Directive 2013/11/EC, which was incorporated into the Greek legislation by the Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure throughout the European Union is now provided. If there is a dispute in relation to a purchase made by the Customer via https://www.healthkeeper.gr/, and he resides in the European Union, he can visit the following websitehttps://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show for extrajudicial settlement of his dispute.
The certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Body for this purpose is: European Consumer Center of Greece (ECC GREECE), 144 Alexandras Ave., 11 471, Athens, +30 2106460284 +30 2106460784, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer can contact the above body for guidance throughout the process of submitting and processing his complaint.
You can read the E-Commerce Consumer Code of Conduct as published in the Greek Government Gazette 969/22.03.2017.
In case you wish to submit a complaint, please contact us either by phone at +30 210 3000 468 210 or +30 210 3731 771 (daily from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm, except on weekends and holidays), or via e-mail at email@example.com.
**Click HERE to download the withdrawal form.
In case you wish to contact the customer service department of the COMPANY for any question, clarification or other issue regarding https://www.healthkeeper.gr//, regarding changing/returning products or in case you have a comment or complaint about your order, please contact us to serve you immediately in the best possible way.
If you do not receive an immediate response to your request (within 24 hours – except weekends) or you consider that your issue needs immediate service, you can contact us by phone at +30 210 3000 468 210 or +30 210 3731 771 (daily from 10:00 am to 18:00, except for weekends and holidays), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.