The protection of your privacy is important for THE RIGHT CHOICE PRIVATE COMPANY with the distinctive title THE RIGHT CHOICE, TIN EL801333341, D’ (D’, H’) Tax Office of Athens (D’, H’, J’, K’ Tax Office of Athens), General Commercial Registry (GEMI) number 154603801000, which manages the website https://www.healthkeeper.gr/.
For this reason we have established a Privacy Statement, which covers our relevant policy, i.e. the way in which we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information.
The management and protection of the personal data of the user of the website is governed by the provisions of the current legislation, namely the General Regulation on Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679), the applicable relevant national legislation as well as any act (decision, directive, opinion etc.), issued by the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
The personal data that may be registered or processed by the COMPANY website https://www.healthkeeper.gr/ are the following:
- Identification and Contact Data : Name and surname / Company name, email address, telephone, PC, address/seat.
- State identification data : Tax Identification Number, Tax Office.
- Financial information : Payment details, bank account information, payment receipts/proofs, debit card information [credit card details, for payments made through our website, are not stored in the Company’s storage media during the transaction, but are recorded directly in a secure environment of the cooperating companies (Banks, Viva, Paypal) that have undertaken the routing of the cards].
- Job details : Professional activity/category.
- Other information : Selected package, requests, questions / wishes / complaints, meeting minutes, reviews / evaluations.
- We clarify that we still receive the company logo, store photos and price lists, which, in principle, do not constitute your personal data unless you include information that identifies you within them.
- No sensitive personal data is collected or processed
- In addition, personal data may be processed by the visitors of the website when they fill in the contact form related to support questions and while browsing the website.
- There is also information that is automatically collected, such as information sent from the visitor’s computer, mobile device and browsers that they use to access the website.
- The processing of this data by the COMPANY will take place for communication, statistical or historical reasons, as well as for reasons of improvement of its services; the legal basis for these processing operations is the provision of consent (art. 6, par. 1A΄ GDPR) by the users, which is presumed to exist since they use the website. This consent is also valid for any processing of user data by companies affiliated with the COMPANY.
- If users of the COMPANY website are linked to third party websites via links, hyperlinks or banners, the COMPANY is not liable for the personal data management and protection terms that those websites apply.
- Personal data is kept in the COMPANY website for as long as it takes to answer to the visitors’ questions and support them. In any case, the visitor has the opportunity, whenever he/she wishes, to choose to stop receiving information about the services of the COMPANY through the informative email he/she receives in which the relevant option exists.
- Our COMPANY ensures that it will not transmit or otherwise disclose the personal data of the visitors of the website to third parties, unless there is a case of assignment of execution of an order, in whole or in part, to a third party, observing the provisions of this term and provided that such transmission and/or notification are absolutely necessary for the execution of the order by this third party. In this case, our COMPANY undertakes the obligation to contractually bind the third party, to whom it will entrust, in whole or in part, the execution of the order that it will not further transmit the said personal data, as well as that their processing will be done according to the provisions of the GDPR and the applicable national legislation, as well as any act (decision, directive, opinion, etc.), issued by the Hellenic Data Protection Authority exclusively for the execution of the services provided by the website.
- To protect your data, our site has an SSL certificate. The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is currently the global Internet standard for the certification of websites to web users and for the encryption of data between Internet users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thereby protecting personal information when transferred. In addition, all information sent under the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies whether the data have been changed during transfer.
The processing of your personal data is also associated with your respective rights, which, subject to provisions that may restrict the exercise of these, are:
Right to information: You have the right to receive clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and what your rights are. For this purpose we provide you with the information in this Privacy Statement – Policy and we urge you to contact us for any clarification.
Right to access: You can request that we correct or supplement your data if they are incomplete or contain inaccuracies.
Right to rectify: You can ask us to correct or supplement your data if they are incomplete or contain inaccuracies.
Right to transfer your data to a third party: You may ask that we provide or transfer to a third provider in electronic format specific information that you have provided to us.
Right to erase: In some cases, you can request the deletion of all or part of your data.
Right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the contact details provided herein.
The right to object: You may object to the processing of your data which is carried out in the pursuit of our legitimate interests.
In case of exercise of any of the above rights, we will take every possible measure to satisfy your request within a reasonable time and no later than one (1) month from the identification of your submitted request, informing you in writing of the satisfaction of your request or for the reasons that may prevent the exercise of the relevant right, or the satisfaction of one or more of your rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Please note that in some cases the satisfaction of your relevant requests may not be possible, such as when the satisfaction of the right is contrary to a legal obligation or conflicts with a contractual legal basis for the processing of your data.
However, if you consider that any of your rights or legal obligations of our COMPANY regarding the protection of Personal Data are violated and after you have previously addressed the COMPANY’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the relevant issue, i.e. you have already exercised your rights towards the COMPANY and either you did not receive a response within a month (extension of the deadline to two months in case of a complex request), or you consider that the response you received from the COMPANY is not satisfactory and your issue has not been resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, namely the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, 1-3 Kifissias Ave., PC 115 23 Athens, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax +30 2106475628.
It is clarified that in relation to the process of processing personal data mentioned above, the COMPANY takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that any natural person acting under its supervision and who has access to such personal data, processes them only on its behalf and always within the necessary framework for the provision of services on this website, unless required to do so by the European or Member State legislation.
Compliance by the COMPANY with an approved code of conduct or an approved certification mechanism, in accordance with the provisions in force at the time, can be used as evidence that it provides sufficient guarantees and that it complies with the requirements of the applicable legal and regulatory framework related to the security of processing.
For questions/comments regarding the personal data protection policy of the website visitors, you can contact the company at email@example.com (Data Protection Officer)